At Glen Burnie we are a local authorized dealer and Repairer for Dyson Vacuums.
Like everyone we get frustrated by products that don’t work properly. At Red Vacuums we do something about it. We’re all about Quality and timely customer service.
When you bring your vacuum to us, a complete and rigid inspection is made of –
- Belt pulley, roller brush and rug plate which is later lubricated and cleaned.
- Handle grip & connections are tightened if necessary.
- Air flow components, bag chamber, filters and electrical wiring are checked for smooth functioning.
- The motor is inspected for wear &electrical soundness.
- Its hose goes through scan for structural integrity.
- Wheels are checked for proper operations and lubricated if necessary.
A full service include – new belts, new bags, new pre-motor filter, new light bulb if necessary, clean motor compartment &carbon brushes, removal of any obstructions for proper airflow, deodorize, sanitize & hand polishing to like new condition, and most Important – 1 year parts & labor warranty!
We give free loaners until your vacuums get fixed.
Our free estimate service gives you expert advice to find the perfect solution for your vacuum problem. Each case is unique and has its own set of challenges. To discover what is the best service solution for your vacuum, turn to our experts. Our team will learn about your vacuum and match you up with the service that best suits your needs.
Whenever you bring your vacuum to us at our store for repair, we give you free estimates. So feel free to approach us with the slightest glitch in your machine to clear your doubt. Mostly, all the estimates are given on the spot. But if it requires any major checking, we get back to you within 24 hours. From residential to commercial vacuum cleaners, we fix all types of Dyson Vacuums.